Dallas Attorneys For Nursing Home Negligence
When you entrust your elderly loved one’s care to a nursing home facility, you assume they will be properly cared for and all of their physical, mental and emotional needs will be met.
Unfortunately, many elderly patients of nursing homes are victims of negligence and have been injured, harmed or killed due to the carelessness of the nursing home and/or its staff.
Nursing homes are often understaffed, leaving too many patients to a single caregiver, or they provide insufficient training to inexperienced employees.
There are many forms of nursing home negligence that can affect an elderly patient, including:
- Failure to provide adequate nutrition and hydration
- Failure to provide medication in a timely fashion, or at all
- Failure to assist patients in bathing and daily hygiene
- Failure to provide patients with adequate emotional and psychological stimulation
- Failure to provide adequate medical care for each patient’s individual condition
- Failure to provide adequate supervision, resulting in falls or other injuries
If you suspect your loved one has been injured or killed due to nursing home negligence, you need to contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible.
Gregory H. Bevel and Wesley Gould have the expertise you need to hold the nursing home and/or the staff involved in your loved one’s lack of care responsible.
Mr. Bevel and Mr. Gould are dedicated to investigating your claim thoroughly to prove that your loved one was a victim of nursing home negligence.
Call today for a consultation. (214) 580-2555.